Our service takes place every Sunday at 9.30am and lasts approximately 35 minutes.
We meet in the Eastern Arm of the Cathedral.
If you're not sure where this is, come to the main entrance (The West Door) and ask a steward to point you in the right direction.
We look forward to welcoming you, having fun and learning about Jesus together.
Will we be expected to remain silent throughout the service?
We’re expecting noise and participation from children, parents/guardians and grandparents alike!
Who can attend a service at the Cathedral?
Everyone is welcome to attend services at Chichester Cathedral. For many, this may be their first time visiting the Cathedral - you and your family are warmly welcome. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
What facilities are at the Cathedral?
- Toilet facilities are available in the Cathedral (including an accessible toilet).
- Buggies and pushchairs can be parked inside the Cathedral.
- There are a number of cafes and eateries a short distance from the Cathedral. Visit the Chichester BID website to find out more >>
How do I get to the Cathedral?
- The Cathedral is in the heart of Chichester, close to the Market Cross, the centrepoint of the City’s main pedestrianised shopping streets. The Cathedral’s postcode is PO19 1RP.
- By car, approach from the M27 (A27) and turn northwards at one of the bypass roundabouts following signs for the city centre. Visitors arriving by car should aim for one of the many public car parks around the City.
- The Cathedral is less than a 10 minute walk from Chichester’s Train Station, and is opposite a bus stop.
Do I need to reserve a space?
No, there's no need to reserve a space. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch: